This information must be preceded or accompanied by a prospectus, click here to view or download prospectus. We advise you to consider the fund's objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other important information about the fund. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest.
There are risks associated with investing, including possible loss of principal. Fixed income investments are subject to interest rate risk; their value will normally decline as interest rates rise. Fixed income investments are also subject to credit risk, the risk that the issuer of a bond will fail to pay interest and principal in a timely manner, or that negative perceptions of the issuer’s ability to make such payments will cause the price of that bond to decline. Investing in mortgage- and asset-backed securities involves interest rate, credit, valuation, extension and liquidity risks and the risk that payments on the underlying assets are delayed, prepaid, subordinated or defaulted on. Due to the investment strategy of the Fund, it may make higher capital gain distributions than other ETFs. Please read the Fund’s prospectus for specific details regarding the Fund’s risk profile.
- Weighted Average Coupon - The mean of the coupon rate of the underlying bonds in a portfolio.
- Average Years to Maturity - The mean of the remaining term to maturity of the underlying bonds in contracts the portfolio.
- Effective Duration - This statistic provides a measure of the sensitivity of the Fund's price to changes in interest rate changes and is calculated as the weighted average of the individual bond durations. For each bond, it also addresses that interest rate changes can alter expected bond future cash flows through embedded options. The calculation is also expanded to incorporate the contribution of derivatives to the overall interest rate risk sensitivity to the portfolio.
- Average yield to Maturity - Average Yield to Maturity represents the weighted average yield to maturity of a Fund's investments in money market securities and short-term fixed income securities as of a specified date. Yield to maturity is the rate of return generated on a fixed income instrument assuming interest payments and capital gains or losses as if the instrument is held to maturity. The weighted average yield is calculated based on the market value of each fixed-income investment. The calculation does not incorporate yield from any currency forward contracts that might be part of the Fund's investments and does not reflect Fund Expenses.
- Embedded income yield represents the annualized rate of return generated by a Fund's investment in both fixed income securities and derivatives exclusive of interest rate changes and movement in foreign exchange spot rates. The calculation is intended to capture the Fund's potential to earn income return over the following year given current holdings and market conditions. The embedded income yield will differ from the portfolio's yield to maturity, due to the incorporation of derivatives in the embedded income yield. Embedded income yield and portfolio yield to maturity may differ from a Funds actual distribution and SEC yield and do not reflect Fund expenses.
- Fund Distribution Yield - Fund distribution yield is calculated by annualizing the most recent Fund distribution and dividing by the current Fund NAV. The yield represents a single distribution from the Fund and does not represent the total returns of the Fund.
- SEC 30–day Yield - The yield figure reflects the dividends and interest earned during the period, after the deduction of the Fund's expenses. This is also referred to as the "standardized yield."
- Cash Flows to Maturity - Provides daily portfolio level cash flows as derived from Fund’s holdings on a ‘to maturity’ basis. ‘To maturity’ estimates the cash flows as suggested by the underlying bond’s original maturity schedule. These cash flows do not incorporate credit risk.
- Cash Flows to Worst – Provides daily portfolio level cash flows as derived from Fund’s holdings on a ‘to worst’ basis. ‘To worst’ represents a more conservative stream of cash flows, as it incorporates a bond’s callability and assumes the less desirable outcome for investors between bonds being called prior to maturity or held to maturity (i.e. lower yield). These cash flows do not incorporate credit risk.
- Quality – Credit ratings apply the underlying holdings of the Fund and not to the Fund itself. S&P and Moody's study the financial condition of an entity to ascertain its creditworthiness. The credit rating reflects the rating agency's opinion of the holding's financial condition and history. The ratings shown are all considered investment grade and are listed by highest to lowest in percentage of what the Fund holds.
WisdomTree Funds are distributed by Foreside Fund Services, LLC in the U.S. only.
“Bloomberg®” and the Bloomberg U.S. Aggregate Enhanced Yield Index are service marks of Bloomberg Finance L.P. and its affiliates, including Bloomberg Index Services Limited (“BISL”), the administrator of the index (collectively, “Bloomberg”) and have been licensed for use for certain purposes by WisdomTree Investments, Inc.. Bloomberg is not affiliated with WisdomTree Investments, Inc., and Bloomberg does not approve, endorse, review, or recommend the WisdomTree Yield Enhanced U.S. Aggregate Bond Fund. Bloomberg does not guarantee the timeliness, accurateness, or completeness of any data or information relating to the WisdomTree Yield Enhanced U.S. Aggregate Bond Fund.”
Neither WisdomTree Investments, Inc., nor its affiliates, nor Foreside Fund Services, LLC, or its affiliates provide tax advice. All references to tax matters or information provided on this site are for illustrative purposes only and should not be considered tax advice and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties. Investors seeking tax advice should consult an independent tax advisor.
Cash Flows to Worst and Cash Flows to Maturity information provided is calculated by Bloomberg Finance L.P., a third party not affiliated with Wisdom Tree. Neither WisdomTree nor its affiliates assume any liability for or guarantee the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. The information provided is as of the date indicated and is subject to change.
This analysis or any portion thereof may not be revised or changed in any way, reprinted, sold or redistributed without the written consent of WisdomTree.
The Cash Flow tables and the data contained herein (together, “Content”) is provided for informational purposes only, on an “as is” basis. No source of Content, or any of its affiliates (each a “Source”), makes any warranty, express or implied, that the Content is accurate, complete or error-free, and it should not be relied upon as such. No Source guarantees the timeliness, reliability, performance, continued availability, or currency of the Content or any results obtained therefrom. No Source shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, any special, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or any lost profits, arising from the use of or reliance on the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Nothing in the Content shall constitute or be construed as an offering of financial instruments by any Source, or as investment advice or recommendations by such entities of an investment strategy or whether or not to “buy”, “sell” or “hold” an investment.