WTBKC

WisdomTree Blockchain UCITS Index

 

The WisdomTree Blockchain UCITS Index is designed to measure the performance of companies primarily involved in blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies. The index excludes companies which do not meet WisdomTree’s ESG (environmental, social and governance) criteria.

To be included in the Index, companies must meet certain risk management criteria, as well as minimum liquidity requirements, WisdomTree’s ESG screen and be issued by a company primarily involved in blockchain and cryptocurrency technology which include the following categories:

  • Blockchain Enablers: Companies that develop building block components for blockchain ecosystems
  • Blockchain Engagers: Companies that provide blockchain and cryptocurrency services and/or applications
The allocation of weight to Blockchain Engagers is 70%, with the remaining 30% allocated to Blockchain Enablers. Each company is equally weighted within the category subject to the liquidity adjustment. The Index is rebalanced on a semi-annual basis in May and November.

 

Index Facts

Index Facts
As of 06/24/2022
Bloomberg Index Symbol WTBKC
Exchange Index Symbol
Index Inception Date 05/06/2022
Base Index Value 200
Number of Components in Index 26
Current Index Value 135.05
Total Return Index Closing Value 135.05
Total Index Market Capitalization ($ Trillion) 0.08
Index MarketCap Breakdown
Large Cap (> $10 Billion) 27.72%
Mid Cap (≥ $2 Billion and ≤ $10 Billion) 17.44%
Small Cap (< $2 Billion) 54.84%

Index Statistics

Index Statistics
As of 06/24/2022
Dividend Yield 0.46
Price/Earnings -3991.36
Estimated Price/Earnings 20.05
Price/Book 1.02
Price/Sales 1.77
Price/Cash Flow 12.94
Gross Buyback Yield 5.77
Net Buyback Yield -52.26

Top Components

As of 06/24/2022
*Holdings are subject to change without notice.

Industry Group Breakdown

As of 06/24/2022
*Sectors are subject to change without notice

Country Allocation

As of 06/24/2022
Country Allocation
Country Weight
1. United States 65.11%
2. Canada 13.95%
3. Japan 8.87%
4. Other 8.54%
5. China 3.32%
6. Hong Kong 0.21%

Definitions

  • Index Dividend Yield is a measure of the annual dividends of the shares of all Index components divided by the Index value.
  • Price/Book Ratio is a ratio used to compare a stock's market value to its book value.
  • Price/Earnings Ratio is a valuation ratio of a company's current share price compared to its per-share earnings.
  • Estimated Price/Earnings is a valuation ratio of a company's current share price compared to the consensus estimates for per-share earnings over the next 12 months.
  • Price/Cash Flow Ratio is a measure of the market's expectations of a firm's future financial health.
  • Price/Sales Ratio is a ratio for valuing a stock relative to its own past performance, other companies or the market itself.
  • The S&P 500 Index is a capitalization-weighted index of 500 stocks selected by the Standard & Poors Index Committee designed to represent the performance of the leading industries in the United States economy.
  • The MSCI EAFE Index is a market cap-weighted index composed of companies representative of the developed market structure of 21 developed countries in Europe, Australasia and Japan.
  • The MSCI EAFE Value Index measures the performance of Value stocks in the MSCI EAFE Index.
  • Total Return Index Values assume reinvestment of dividends after the deduction of withholding taxes, which apply to non-U.S. dividends.
  • Gross Buyback Yield is the amount of a company’s gross share repurchase over the past year to its market capitalization.
  • Net Buyback Yield is the amount of a company’s net share repurchase over the past year to its market capitalization.
  • You cannot invest directly in an index.