WisdomTree® is a New York-based exchange-traded fund (“ETF”) sponsor and asset manager. WisdomTree currently offers 47 ETFs across Equities, Currency, Fixed Income and Alternatives asset classes with approximately $31.38 billion in assets under management.
WisdomTree is always looking for the highest caliber talent in the industry. If you are interested in joining a dynamic, fast paced environment we encourage you to browse our open positions and apply. WisdomTree is an equal opportunity employer.
Resumes: Please send all resumes to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Current Available Positions
open all |
WisdomTree Asset Management is seeking an experienced RFP Writer. Responsibilities include serving as a project manager, writing and maintaining investment language used within client proposals, and collaborating with sales team and various stakeholders to manage the production and execution of RFPs/RFIs. This individual will also have responsibility for completing due diligence, client and consultant questionnaires and updating existing data. The successful candidate will have experience or in-depth knowledge of the asset management industry. Relevant experience with institutional investors, as well as product knowledge relating to ETPs, fixed income, equity and alternative asset classes would be distinct advantages.
- Completing and coordinating high quality and accurate RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and consultant questionnaires.
- Develop and follow RFP process/guidelines and effectively manage timelines while meeting internal and external deadlines.
- Crafting new and more complex RFP responses, as well as enhancing existing language.
- Work effectively with various internal groups to process and obtain relevant information for questions.
- Manage process of RFP production/assembly including ongoing communication, relationship development and teamwork with Sales team members and subject matter experts throughout the firm; focus on collaboration and drive toward strategic priorities.
- Implement/Develop and oversee content management database, processes, policies and procedures.
- Analyze and prepare quarterly metrics reports, quantifying levels of activity, to include the number of RFPs, by client segment and strategy.
- Focus on continuous improvement and streamlining related to RFP language, process, consultant database content, AUM and personnel reporting, etc.
- Assist on other projects as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in the investment management industry, with a minimum 2 years of RFP or business writing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Superior writing and editorial abilities.
- Understanding of investment products.
- Knowledge of consultant database reporting.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Proven ability to apply judgment, creativity, and writing skills in developing and editing customized responses.
- Strong commitment to quality control with focus on data integrity and compliance.
- Positive, collegial approach and a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines dictated by clients, prospects, and consultants.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
WisdomTree Asset Management, Inc. is seeking a Regional Associate to join our Wirehouse (NFS) sales team based in our Midtown Manhattan headquarters. In this role, you will work closely with Regional Sales Directors to increase sales of our exchange traded funds in the western United States. We are seeking candidates with a strong knowledge of the financial services industry and a winning attitude.
- Proactively contact key individuals via phone calls and emails.
- Prospect for new clients via proprietary databases, conference attendees, mass media and referrals.
- Deliver value added commentary, research, data, and due diligence material to financial advisors throughout the sales cycle.
- Partner with the Regional Director to initiate and maintain a pipeline of prospects and clients.
- Promote sharing and exchange of industry knowledge and trends across the sales team and greater organization.
- Travel within the territory quarterly and attend industry conferences when appropriate.
- BS/BA required, business related degree preferred. Additional advanced degrees or certifications a plus.
- Current Series 7 and 63 required.
- 2+ years experience with a financial services company specializing in ETFs, mutual funds, or separate accounts.
- Proven understanding of the asset management industry and ability to develop relationships with portfolio managers and research analysts.
- Ability to succeed in a challenging and fast paced team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with web-based CRM, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
- Strong character references and a clean compliance record.
WisdomTree is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity and consideration of all applicants for all positions without regard to color, ethnic background, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, and disability status.